# Organization: Queen City ACLS Training
Contact e-mail: support@ColoradoACLS.com
Phone number: 1-267-318-4081+1-267-318-4081
### Colorado journalism internship description:
Your assignment: capture how Colorado Citizens’ lives have changed following a medical resuscitation. The stories can be from survivors, family members, and EMTs. Help us tell the story of what happens after resuscitation...
You will be asked to engage with the community through social media to capture stories, direct phone interviews, even video if the survivors are in your area!
Must be journalism, communications or English major. Must be a Colorado resident.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, writing sample and responses to the following:
1. What is your anticipated graduation date (month/year), or when did you graduate?
2. Are you seeking the internship for class credit? If so, how many hours are needed to meet your school’s requirements?
3. Describe your writing experience.
4. Describe your social media experience.
5. Describe your medical interest or experience.
Send applications via email to: support@ColoradoACLS.com